You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by TixBox.com to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of TixBox.com, and/or its suppliers. We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed. Please do not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
You agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us.
You agree to not abuse the Website. "Abuse" includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others’ rights as defined by applicable law.
- Harm or interfere with the operation of others’ computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
- Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trade‑mark.
- Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
- Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, including attempting to interfere with the access of any other user, host or network, including without limitation, overloading, initiating, propagating, participating, directing or attempting any "denial of service" attacks, "spamming", "crashing", "flooding" or "mail‑bombing" the Website.
- Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
- Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Website, or misrepresent one’s identity or authority to act on behalf of another.
- Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
TixBox.com makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the TixBox.com service.
TixBox.com logos as well as TixBox.com and design found on this site are registered trademarks of TixBox.com. TixBox.com trademarks may be used publicly only with the written permission of TixBox.com senior management.
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or the copyright holder’s agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that the user has used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. TixBox.com has no control over these sites or the content within them. TixBox.com cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. TixBox.com does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against TixBox.com for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content, which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
• Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
• Harasses or advocates harassment of another person; involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• Promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
• Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Although TixBox.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Users off the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
No area of this Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets. You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets of any kind. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to or cancel a ticket order on any user known or reasonably believed to be associated with any ticket broker or tout, or utilizing automated means to process or place ticket orders, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit.
ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the TixBox.com web site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, non-commercial use) from our website without the prior expressed written permission of TixBox.com.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized ticket sales, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
VIOLATION OF THE TERMS
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will TixBox.com be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if TixBox.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold TixBox.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions, also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
All ticket prices are stated in United Arab Emirates Dirhams. All purchases are made in United Arab Emirates Dirhams.Your bank might charge you for a currency conversion if you are buying from country other than United Arab Emirates.