SEO SpecialistWith more than 3,000 employees, we operate with the scale and ambition of a big corporation, but we cultivate a strong entrepreneurial and nimble mindset to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency. We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Plan and Implement off-page/on-page SEO content strategies.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Review and analyse the content for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Coordinate with SEM Team
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Making sure that content are written in SEO friendly manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in SEO and Content Writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
Sunday - Thursday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM